Engaging clients often entails more than providing monetary incentives or issuing sanctions. Trusting relationships are key to having a client respond positively towards you and the resources available to their family. This course explores the whys of non-compliance, and uncovers the hows associated with overcoming resistance to make positive choices.
- Employing strategies for creating positive interactions with clients
- Understanding change dynamics to explore where resistance comes from
- Recognizing client motivation and different need levels
- Discovering values to examine how they contribute to what we prioritize
- Uncovering communication challenges that hinder/improve relationships