Helping organizations rely on a network of internal relationships to deliver services to clients. This workshop focuses on creating an organizational environment where staff members are treated as valued customers and treat each other, supervisors, managers and clients in the same valued manner. Participants will understand the importance of treating staff as valued customers and implementing related practices in their agencies.
- Discovering what agency employees really want
- Creating time for traditions, rituals and celebrations
- Identifying ways to show employees they are valued
- Exploring your role in creating positive morale
- Developing an understanding and respect of what is important for each coworker