This course will focus on developing a strength-based approach to case management, creating a positive work environment for both staff and the public. Part of creating a positive attitude is developing an image as a helping professional and maintaining that professionalism, regardless of the circumstances.
- Strength-based case management
- Using positive psychology in daily interactions
- Development of healthy communication skills
- Effect of negative language or thought
- Creating and standing behind professional boundaries
- Professional dress, attitude and language
At the end of this course, participants will be able to maintain a positive attitude in the workplace and project a professional image.