This class teaches participants how to record out-of-home placements and create placement documents in CWS/CMS.
After attending this training, participants will be able to perform the following functions:
- Record non-foster care placement
- End placements and temporary stays
- Correct errors in placement notebooks
- Merge placement home notebooks
- Review placement management document maps
Participants will be able to review referral and case history, search for Placement Home notebooks, and generate and print placement documents and reports.