This class provides intermediate entry of social worker processes learned in the four-day CWS/CMS training. Participants should complete the four-day CWS/CMS New User Class before enrolling.
After attending this training, participants will have a further practice in the areas of:
- Investigation data entry for a referral
- Initial and Case Plan Update
- Contacts for clients and correct entry of CFT’s, Mental Health Screening, ILP, etc.
- Creation of TILP and 90 Day Transition Plans
- Brief overview of SafeMeasures to aid with data entry
This class is designed for students who desire a refresher course or to further their knowledge on CWS/CMS