This course introduces students to basic CWS/CMS Contact and Service Provider processes. After attending this training, participants will be able to perform the following functions in CWS/CMS:
- Record a contact, service delivered, and family visit
- Search for and create a service provider
- Document Child Family Team meetings and Mental Health Screenings
- Create a collateral and document family finding efforts
- Document client searches for due diligence
Participants will learn basic skills needed to do their assigned job duties in CWS/CMS.