This course addresses skills for working effectively with agencies, clients and the community in ways that improve services, foster positive relations and promote the purposes of human services initiatives. As a result of this course, participants understand the principles of customer-focused service delivery. They also understand the roles of marketing and collaborating when coordinating services to clients.
- Developing an orientation to customer service
- Assessing customer service standards and expectations
- Exploring ways to sustain excellent customer service
- Marketing human services programs
- Promoting collaborative teams
- Identifying collaborative efforts to access community resources