This workshop will examine the importance of critical thinking in the leadership role. Participants will explore the role of a leader in building capacity through critical thinking. Strategies will be explored to create a workplace that encourages critical thinking. Participants will build knowledge to connect emotional intelligence to critical thinking in leadership. At the end of this workshop participants will be able to apply critical thinking to organizational culture and strategic planning.
- Understand what critical thinking is and the importance to the leadership role
- Identify and practice strategies for thinking critically
- Apply strategies for supporting critical thinking across the organization
- Explore the relationship between critical thinking and Emotional intelligence
- Discover the impact and value of critical thinking in problem solving and the strategic planning process