Teaming by any name provides support to families. By understanding the important role each person plays on the team and learning strategies to support families before, during and after team meetings, families are more engaged and better plans are developed. This training will explore teaming and how families benefit when everyone works together.
- Benefits and challenges of teaming and solutions for overcoming challenges
- Role clarification of meeting participants
- Facilitation and communication skills
- Tips on how to support both internal and external participants
- Creating thorough and effective plans for ensuring tasks are completed in a timely manner
Participants will gain the foundational knowledge and skills to participate in various types of teams.