Organizations don’t perform well, employees do. And, employees perform the best when they are given clear performance standards and provided with feedback that is regular, frequent and accurate. This workshop will provide tools for improving standard setting and feedback, as well as implementing strategies to deal with performance and behavior whether it be above standard or below.
- Describing the elements that foster high performance.
- Articulating the foundation of performance improvement and setting clear standards.
- Identifying early signs of performance or behavioral issues.
- Providing constant and consistent feedback on performance and behavior.
- Identifying and implementing the most effective training, coaching, or mentoring strategy for performance improvement.