The Co-Training Tango is the dance of true collaboration: synchronizing the expertise and style of co-trainers and guest speakers. This workshop will emphasize tips for getting & staying in step. Topics include various models of co-training, the planning and de-briefing process, the negative consequences of typical co-training “no-nos,” and aligning values and principles with your co-trainer.
- Assessing various models and behaviors during Co-Training
- Identifying appropriate models for specific Co-Training contexts
- Acknowledging the pros and potential cons of Co-Training
- Recognizing the importance of scheduling planning and debriefing time
- Discussing ways to honor diverse delivery styles and co-training behaviors
- Exploring co-training tips & strategies to strengthen skills, behaviors, and relationships