This interactive virtual Learning Collaborative will provide updated requirements and guidance for county child welfare social workers and juvenile probation officers regarding the provision of services to children and families during the evolving situation related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We will focus on the CFTM guidance.
The CFT Learning Collaborative 2-part series will include:
- Basics of technology
- Opportunities for building skills in facilitation
- Exploration of the roles of the facilitator, social worker and other professional roles on the team
- The importance of the work completed before, during and after the CFT meeting
- Strategies to ensure inclusion of child and family voice
- Ideas to ensure quality and fidelity of the CFT process
- Cross-county sharing
This Learning Collaborative will provide support for virtual skill development, problem-solving, sharing of best practices, and strategies for improving outcomes for children and families.