This convening will offer an opportunity for Northern Child Welfare leaders, CDSS and workforce development partners to engage in discussion regarding CFSR case review data and CQI efforts, including:
- Discussing strategies for sharing and utilizing data gathered through CFSR case reviews
- Exploring successes and barriers with integrating CFSR case reviews with other CQI efforts to improve practice
- Developing skills as a leader to identify, analyze and act upon the patterns in practice identified through CFSR case reviews
- Sharing successes and challenges with implementation and partnership with CDSS
Prior to the convening, please meet with your CFSR case review team and CQI leads to explore the following questions:
- What are the patterns in practice that are emerging in CFSR case reviews?
- What successes have we had with integrating CFSR case reviews with other CQI efforts?
- What barriers have we run into?
- What communication and feedback loops do you have in place to share, analyze and act upon data gathered through CFSR case reviews?
- What else can I do as a leader to support the connection of data gathered through CFSR case reviews and workforce development or practice improvement?
- What supports and challenges are encountered with CDSS partners?