This course provides an introduction to the CWS/CMS database and to the use of Business Intelligence for all levels of Launchpad and Web Intelligence (Webi) users.
After completing this two-day training, participants will be able to:
- Differentiate between access levels
- Identify the documents available within LaunchPad
- Save a copy from the shared or corporate reports folders
- Copy, delete and move objects
- Refresh data
- Use operators, operands, toolbars and tables
- Understand presentation styles
- Format reports
- Analyze the cube (data) using Count, Count All, Sums, Filters and Variables
- Create a time encapsulation report
- Review report query filters for the time encapsulation report
- Send reports
By the end of the course, participants will be able to navigate Launchpad's features and incorporate its usage into daily practice.