This training will provide an overview of CMIPS II a web-based case management, payroll and reporting system used by all 58 counties in California to manage the In-Home Supportive Services program. CMIPS II is used to record and track information about IHSS recipients and providers and determines eligibility for services. CMIPS II also assists to manage payroll for those providers who deliver authorized services to IHSS recipients. This training will provide participants with hands on learning and procedures on how to create and maintain recipient data through the Case Management, Information and Payrolling System (CMIPS).
- Accessing cases in CMIPS II, including logging in and out of the system.
- Identifying the purpose and main components of CMIPS II.
- Defining the components of CMIPS II and describing the main features of Case Management.
- Recording referrals and creating applications at Intake.
- Entering evidence to support the determination of eligibility for the program at Assessment.
- Accurately approving eligibility determinations.
- Maintaining contacts, adding notes and modifying demographic details for Case Maintenance.