In this engaging and highly interactive introductory training, participants learn the necessary and essential components of effective documentation and report writing.
After attending this training, participants will be able to:
- Identify the purpose of accurate, complete and timely documentation
- Recognize clear, concise and objective language
- Identify four types of equipment used for documentation and how to use them
- Understand the importance of accurate recall and identify at least three memory improvement techniques
- Identify the role that confidentiality plays in documentation
- Identify and correct inappropriate documentation in report writing