This workshop builds the participant’s skill, knowledge and ease regarding business writing. Getting started, being clear and concise, along with gaining the busy reader’s attention, engagement and action are key themes. Participants will gain confidence as they receive skills, insights and tools for connecting with staff and clients through business writing that highlights organizational and individual professionalism and polish.
- Practicing free writing and mind mapping to overcome writer’s block.
- Developing concise sentences and awareness to prevent wordiness.
- Presenting a professional and personable writing tone.
- Recognizing errors quickly to enhance grammar and spelling.
- Sending emails that get opened, read and answered.
- Gaining insights to proofreading like a pro.