This workshop presents techniques for gathering relevant information, collecting observable data, obtaining collateral information-and checking it all for accuracy. The workshop provides systematic and thorough investigative procedures that focus on specific allegations and protecting children.
- Reviewing the basics of interviewing children and alleged perpetrators.
- Assessing how to separate fact from opinion and observation from conclusion.
- Familiarizing with the Welfare and Institutions Code Section 300 Subdivisions a-j.
- Building awareness of the minimum sufficient level of care.
- Examining and gathering a variety of sources of information