The purpose of this workshop is to introduce participants to tools and skills necessary to effectively develop and coach organization and community partners toward sustained performance and success. Participants will be introduced to foundational skills, which they can build upon, to effectively engage in coaching conversations to enhance collaboration within the organization, and community they serve and support.
- Developing skills to lead people and teams toward established objectives
- Understanding the importance of coaching for performance, for clarity, and for individual development
- Reviewing strategies to listen actively and engage in meaningful conversation
- Building awareness of crucial conversations model and application in coaching
- Improving skills to communicate objectives, clarify rules, and build trust