Projects are separate from the normal daily tasks and responsibilities, requiring Helping Professionals to come together to focus on specific project objectives. Project Management is the beginning, planning and control of a range of tasks required to deliver the product. This workshop will outline and explain the project execution phase of the project management life cycle. Participants will identify the competencies necessary for defining project scope and create a list of tasks necessary to accomplish project goals. Participants will improve skills for effective communication with stakeholders as it relates to approved changes to the processes, documentation and plans.
- Describing the life cycle of a project and mapping each stage of this cycle.
- Fostering motivation and engagement during the life cycle of a project.
- Identifying and developing the competencies needed for a successful project.
- Managing the resources needed for each stage, including involved stakeholders, tools and supplementary materials.
- Building and maintaining a high-performing project team.
- Communicating proficiently to report project status and performance to stakeholders and contributing to organizational knowledge base.