How can we make our services better? That is a question the people in any organization must never stop asking. But what is “better”? How do we define “quality” and how will we know when we have achieved it? How do we move from “gut” to data? Six Sigma and “lean” processes help answer these questions and provide a data-driven approach to eliminating the barriers and time-wasters that hold us back from the highest possible level of service.
At the conclusion of the Lean Mindset, learners will be better able to:
- Articulate the fundamentals of Lean Six Sigma: speed, quality and cost
- Apply elements of process improvement
- Use a shared methodology for scoping
- Foster behaviors that drive team success
- Employ a mindset for growth and continuous improvement
- Promote employee engagement during organizational change