This workshop is intended for new supervisors (or supervisors with a new team) who are interested in developing effective, dynamic, and efficient teams. Participants will discuss the dynamics of different stages of team development and identify what supervisors need to do in order to optimize team performance.
- Label stages of team development
- Define role of supervisor at each stage
- Analyze components of a functional team
- Recognize individual contributions of a team and maximize potential
- Review supervisor contributions