This workshop is intended to assist new supervisors to the expectations develop professional behaviors and boundaries associated with their new roles. Participants will do a series of exercises and self-reflection to assess current behaviors and examine how those behaviors support or negate their role as supervisor.
- Identify the shift between staff and leadership roles
- Define supervisory behaviors and create boundaries to practice those behaviors
- Understand the dynamic of supervisor and staff
- Distinguish the balance of relationships and tasks
- Create a persona to model supervisory behaviors
- Practice communicating with clarity